Feel the Cape Cod Spirit at Our Pet Friendly Provincetown HotelThe Cape Colony Inn welcomes you and your pets to beautiful Cape Cod. We hope your stay with us is a wonderful and memorable experience. Our Provincetown hotel is totally pet friendly and we are surrounded by many pet-friendly beaches, parks, restaurants, and shops so you can enjoy an authentic P-Town experience with your favorite travel buddy.
To ensure that you and your pets have an amazing time here, please follow the guidelines outlined below. We hope you have a great stay at the Cape Colony Inn in Provincetown, MA.
- Outside of your room, all pets must be on a leash. No exceptions.
- All pets MUST be registered with the Front Office.
- Pets may be left unattended in the room. A contact number must be provided to the front desk when registering. If your pet has an issue or disturbs other guests you will be contacted and asked to return to the Cape Colony Inn to attend to your pet. Please keep this in mind when leaving your pet unattended in the room.
- You, the pet owner, will be responsible for any damage to the rooms or grounds that is created by your pet. Charges for these damages will be posted to the credit card on file. By signing below you agree to pay any and all charges posted to your account for damages.
- A credit card on file is required when registering at the Cape Colony Inn with your pet. Additional security deposits and or charges may be applied to this card should they be warranted by the management.
- Please clean up after your pet. There is a dumpster available at the front of the property for proper ‘doggy bag' disposal. Please do not dispose in the rooms.
- Housekeepers and other staff members cannot enter your room if the pet is present even if your pet is crated or if you are in the room.
- Please place the Do Not Disturb sign on your door anytime the pet is inside especially if you are not with them.
- Please contact the front desk to arrange for daily housekeeping. Housekeeping is available from 10am-2pm daily and is required daily when you have a pet. You will need to take the pet out for 20-40 minutes while the housekeepers service your roo
- Our 2020 Pet Fee is $35 per day/per pet in addition to the room rate. Our 2021 Pet Fee is $40 per day/per pet in addition to the room rate. This is a fee, not a deposit.
- Pets are not allowed in the Front Office during breakfast hours. 7:00am-10:30am.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area at any time per the Board of Health.
- Service Animals - There is no change for Service Animals. Service Animals must still register at CCI. Service Animals may not be left unattended in the rooms. A Service Animal must be with the owner at all time to qualify as a Service Animal per State and Federal Regulations
- Failure to adhere to these rules may result in your being required to remove the pet from the property.
Provincetown Pet Information
- Provincetown has a wonderful Dog Park on the corner of Route 6 and Shank Painter Rd. Ask the front desk for directions.
- Many restaurants that have outdoor seating are pet friendly
- Many of the stores in town are pet friendly so feel free to bring your pet as you stroll through town.
- All Provincetown and National Seashore Beaches allow pets. There are even "Off Leash" hours. Guidelines and hours are posted at all of the beaches.
- DO NOT LEAVE PETS IN YOUR CAR. Not only is this dangerous for your pet but it is against the law in Provincetown. You can be fined, your car impounded, your pet taken away, and you may even be arrested.