- If I Could Give More Stars I Would! Everything was good about our experience here. The staff, specifically the manager, Steve, and front desk lady, Sheila, were wonderful. My children loved them and they were so sweet playing with them. The rooms were very nice and clean. Breakfast buffet was very good and had a good selection of foods. Location was perfect. Short walk right to Commercial st. This was our first time here in Provincetown and we came during the off season in april and had a blast. Can't wait to come back when the town comes alive in season! Thank you guys for a wonderful experience.Katie D
- Had A Great Stay Very Clean And Friendly. Very nice Continental breakfast . And great that they allow pets it's hard to find a place to stay in off season to stay with pets.Bill J.
- Great Spot, Staff Can't Do Enough To Help. Thank you also to Sheila for the restaurant tip - it was fabulous. We will be back!Cathie P.
- Cape Colony Inn Is Wonderful! Cape Colony Inn was a wonderful place to stop modern and clean, bed big and comfortable and it was spotless, breakfast was great you could have it outside or in your room, staff were great and helpful, would definitely stop there again.Debbie W.
- Best Hotel In Provincetown Best staff, best room. Third visit here. will come back again next year!Thomas D.
- Great Value For Money Visited with 2 children as part of a trip to Massachusetts. Great value for money, the room was comfortable and clean. Great pool with relaxing area surrounding it. Good selection for breakfast. Helpful staff on reception.Lois G. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Easy, Family Friendly Fun Clean, quiet, well maintained and very family and dog friendly. No stress, no problems. Relax and enjoy the pool, bay, quiet east end. Loved it. Parking. Free continental breakfast. Mini fridge.Cindy (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Second Time, Still A Wonderful Experience! Large, fresh and clean rooms. Both of us slept just great in the large and comfy beds. Nice interior decorations. Large bathrooms, great pool, lobby and outdoor breakfast area. Loved the gas grills (barbecue) in the back of the area. Very friendly and supportive staff in lobby and house-keeping. Will be back.Steffen B. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Peaceful And Relaxing My wife and I just returned from our two night stay at the Cape Colony Inn. The room was nice and clean. The staff were all very polite and friendly. The pool area was very nice as well. The bed was also very comfortable. We would return again!Kevin C. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Great And Comfortable Place To Stay Our first time to the cape. We had a great time and would definitely stay at Cape Colony Inn again. The place was great and the people were friendly. It was very clean and well maintained.Michael D. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Can't Wait For Next Year Don't hesitate on staying here. The staff was very helpful, the guests are such a pleasure. The rooms are roomy, clean and very comfy. Loved the kuerig, microwave and fridge in the room. Nice breakfast provided in the morning, nice pool and games outside. End the evening relaxing at the firepit. Very convenient to town and beaches.
- Long Weekend We have stayed here before and will do so again. Nice clean rooms with everything one could ask for. Fridge, microwave, iron and board, hair dryer. Always very well done and very comfortable bed. Nice pool and fire pit.Paul S (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Clean, Quite, And Convenient Great desk person, great location to center of everything, friendly staff, very helpful. Good water pressures in shower, very comfortable king size bed, great tv provider,had good programs, heated swimming pool, and fire pit.MoxieGore (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Fantastic Stay At Cape Colony Inn! Friendly service and nice clean rooms with plenty of great amenities such as: fridge, microwave, iron, ice machine and replenished coffee. Free breakfast, pool on lanai, fire pit, and list goes on . . . Highly recommend!
- A Wonderful Place To Stay! We've stayed at The Cape Colony Inn several times in the past. This visit was the best by far. The rooms have been renovated with new carpeting, newly upholstered furniture. The complimentary breakfast is one of our favorite things. We enjoy the muffins, fresh coffee and fresh fruit.
- Even Better The 2nd Time! This was our 2nd stay at the Cape Colony Inn. It was just as good as our first if not even better. The pool and the amenities were even nicer on this stay, the lounge chairs were very comfortable and upscale. The Hotel is in a perfect location, walking distance to town.StaceyBH (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Quiet, Convenient Hotel Cape Colony Inn was the perfect place to stay in Provincetown. Just a few minutes walk from public beach access and the perfect distant (about 15 min walk) from the center of town. Room was clean and tidy and they had a great continental breakfast every morning. Would absolutely go back.
- Perfect Hotel For Family Vacation! Loved our stay at The Cape Colony Inn! Great location right at the entrance to Provincetown. Staff was extremely friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Enjoyed shuffle board and cornhole on the front lawn with my family. The Saturday afternoon ice cream truck was a nice touch and helped us all cool off on a hot summer day.JFabes (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- The Gem Of Provincetown Our second stay at the Cape Colony Inn with our small dog. Fantastic staff, clean rooms, comfy bed, great amenities, breakfast, in room coffee, and quiet. Stayed in a second floor king room. So close to Provincetown that we walked everywhere. A five minute drive to the dunes, walk to the beach. We'll return!!David G. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Great Experience Jim B. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Clean, Great Location, Nice Staff, Just Perfect! Great spot if you are looking for something affordable. My friends and I were in for the weekend for a race and we booked the Queen Suites. They have parking, great fire pit and easy walk to the beach or the main drag of streets. Just perfect! Thank you Cape Colony for the great memories!Anna B. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- One Of The BEST Places In P-Town Always accommodating to your needs, clean, friendly, great continental breakfast, comfortable rooms and beds. Great ac & heat, best feature is CLEAN. Ample setups in room for coffee, frig, wifi. Beds are very comfortable.Marty (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Cape Cod Traditional This was my wife's and I travel up the East Coast to visit the original thirteen colonies. Cape Cod was on the list because my wife's ancestors lived on the Cape and descendents are still there. We chose Providencetown as our destination and were not disappointed. The town is quaint with a flavor of Key West. My wife chose the Cape Colony Inn after calling the motel directly. She found the staff friendly and informative. The motel is what you imagined a Cape Cod lodge to be. The stucture was wood which continued into the interior. The interior was painted in cool beach colors. The room had a separate sleeping area and bathing area which we found very convenient. The continenal breakfast was excellent! Fresh baked muffins from the town's bakery were of gourmet quality. We can highly recommend the Cape Colony Inn.
Green Features: They're dog friendly and have a nice grassy area for your pets. Our two dogs loved it there.
|Guest •||August 20, 2018|
Another Five Star Visit (of many)
I'd have to sit down and think, but I think this was close to our tenth time staying here over the past 7 or 8 years and there are so many reasons we come back—and it gets better every year. The staff is unbelievably attentive and it's clear they care about their guests AND the property (we were staying here when we got engaged and again just before we got married and they remembered us and our engagement—tell me how many hotels you stay at where the staff actually knows (and cares about) you?). The location is great because it's not RIGHT downtown (it's probably a 10-15 min walk to the Lobster Pot) so it's a great escape from the hustle, but still incredibly convenient. (We often slip back to the property around 4pm during busy days just for a quiet swim in the very, very clean (and warm) pool.) The rooms are very clean and almost all the furniture is brand new over the past 4-5 years (including the beds, which are exceptionally comfortable). The breakfast is great and also very convenient—not to be overlooked! It's substantial! You won't find a better value in P-Town for the level of service, convenience, cleanliness and comfort. - Matt K
|Guest •||August 20, 2018|
Top notch at the tip of the Cape
Clean rooms, comfortable beds, great breakfast buffet are just a few of the pluses. The fire pit, pool, shuffle board court, grills are a few more. Being so close to downtown and the gorgeous beaches like Herring Cove and Race Point help to make our weekend getaways to P-Town perfect. - Marie H
|Guest •||August 20, 2018|
VERY HAPPY GUEST😁
VERY HAPPY GUEST😁 Just got back from a 10 day vacation in Provincetown, MA. Our stay at Cape Colony Inn exceeded our expectations. Located in a quiet area of town, the property is large and it's landscaped with beautiful flowers around the pool area. It's located about a mile from the center town, so be prepared for walking, biking, driving that distance. You can also take the shuttle bus which stops in front of the inn. The pool is a good size and its also heated. There is a nice place for volleyball, shuffleboard and grilling. I am a very picky person when it comes to cleanliness ( germaphobic?); therefore, I was very happy to find our room, pool area and breakfast area clean and well maintained. Our bedding was very comfortable and the decor was modern and coordinated. Little touches like extra extensions for your electronics, Keurig coffee maker, built-in mini refrigerator, microwave, ample lighting , flat screen tv, beach towels, and good quality pool furniture, floats and umbrellas are provided. Shuffleboard, fire pit, outdoor grills, beach umbrella and beach chairs are available for guests' use. The included breakfast was wonderful, with many selections available. The cleaning staff was very good and unobtrusive. Finally, the front desk staff, Shelia, young lady, and night desk lady( sorry didnt get your names) with their recommendations and offers to call taxi, etc. were a pleasure to deal with. The property was well-managed and the staff, with their turquoise shirts, exuded attitudes of friendliness and helpfulness. Where do you find that anymore??? I never needed to speak to the property manager; however, I saw him checking on one thing or another many times. I think the idea of staff wearing same colored shirts and is a great way to be able to identify them as employees. I could see how many employees were working to keep the property in great shape, and believe me, there were many. We have stayed in many different places, in Provincetown, over the past 20 years, and we definitly look forward to returning to this property in the future. Thanks Cape Colony Inn - Debra H
|Guest •||August 20, 2018|
Loved this hotel
With a family group that consisted of adults, teenagers and a 4 year old we would have been hard pressed to find a better hotel for meeting all our needs. The buffet breakfast was perfect for the people with allergies and fussy eaters amongst us. There was loads to do both in the hotel and locally. The staff were extremely helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Thank you - Nancy D.