- If I Could Give More Stars I Would! Everything was good about our experience here. The staff, specifically the manager, Steve, and front desk lady, Sheila, were wonderful. My children loved them and they were so sweet playing with them. The rooms were very nice and clean. Breakfast buffet was very good and had a good selection of foods. Location was perfect. Short walk right to Commercial st. This was our first time here in Provincetown and we came during the off season in april and had a blast. Can't wait to come back when the town comes alive in season! Thank you guys for a wonderful experience.Katie D
- Had A Great Stay Very Clean And Friendly. Very nice Continental breakfast . And great that they allow pets it's hard to find a place to stay in off season to stay with pets.Bill J.
- Great Spot, Staff Can't Do Enough To Help. Thank you also to Sheila for the restaurant tip - it was fabulous. We will be back!Cathie P.
- Cape Colony Inn Is Wonderful! Cape Colony Inn was a wonderful place to stop modern and clean, bed big and comfortable and it was spotless, breakfast was great you could have it outside or in your room, staff were great and helpful, would definitely stop there again.Debbie W.
- Best Hotel In Provincetown Best staff, best room. Third visit here. will come back again next year!Thomas D.
- Great Value For Money Visited with 2 children as part of a trip to Massachusetts. Great value for money, the room was comfortable and clean. Great pool with relaxing area surrounding it. Good selection for breakfast. Helpful staff on reception.Lois G. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Easy, Family Friendly Fun Clean, quiet, well maintained and very family and dog friendly. No stress, no problems. Relax and enjoy the pool, bay, quiet east end. Loved it. Parking. Free continental breakfast. Mini fridge.Cindy (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Second Time, Still A Wonderful Experience! Large, fresh and clean rooms. Both of us slept just great in the large and comfy beds. Nice interior decorations. Large bathrooms, great pool, lobby and outdoor breakfast area. Loved the gas grills (barbecue) in the back of the area. Very friendly and supportive staff in lobby and house-keeping. Will be back.Steffen B. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Peaceful And Relaxing My wife and I just returned from our two night stay at the Cape Colony Inn. The room was nice and clean. The staff were all very polite and friendly. The pool area was very nice as well. The bed was also very comfortable. We would return again!Kevin C. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Great And Comfortable Place To Stay Our first time to the cape. We had a great time and would definitely stay at Cape Colony Inn again. The place was great and the people were friendly. It was very clean and well maintained.Michael D. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Can't Wait For Next Year Don't hesitate on staying here. The staff was very helpful, the guests are such a pleasure. The rooms are roomy, clean and very comfy. Loved the kuerig, microwave and fridge in the room. Nice breakfast provided in the morning, nice pool and games outside. End the evening relaxing at the firepit. Very convenient to town and beaches.
- Long Weekend We have stayed here before and will do so again. Nice clean rooms with everything one could ask for. Fridge, microwave, iron and board, hair dryer. Always very well done and very comfortable bed. Nice pool and fire pit.Paul S (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Clean, Quite, And Convenient Great desk person, great location to center of everything, friendly staff, very helpful. Good water pressures in shower, very comfortable king size bed, great tv provider,had good programs, heated swimming pool, and fire pit.MoxieGore (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Fantastic Stay At Cape Colony Inn! Friendly service and nice clean rooms with plenty of great amenities such as: fridge, microwave, iron, ice machine and replenished coffee. Free breakfast, pool on lanai, fire pit, and list goes on . . . Highly recommend!
- A Wonderful Place To Stay! We've stayed at The Cape Colony Inn several times in the past. This visit was the best by far. The rooms have been renovated with new carpeting, newly upholstered furniture. The complimentary breakfast is one of our favorite things. We enjoy the muffins, fresh coffee and fresh fruit.
- Even Better The 2nd Time! This was our 2nd stay at the Cape Colony Inn. It was just as good as our first if not even better. The pool and the amenities were even nicer on this stay, the lounge chairs were very comfortable and upscale. The Hotel is in a perfect location, walking distance to town.StaceyBH (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Quiet, Convenient Hotel Cape Colony Inn was the perfect place to stay in Provincetown. Just a few minutes walk from public beach access and the perfect distant (about 15 min walk) from the center of town. Room was clean and tidy and they had a great continental breakfast every morning. Would absolutely go back.
- Perfect Hotel For Family Vacation! Loved our stay at The Cape Colony Inn! Great location right at the entrance to Provincetown. Staff was extremely friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Enjoyed shuffle board and cornhole on the front lawn with my family. The Saturday afternoon ice cream truck was a nice touch and helped us all cool off on a hot summer day.JFabes (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- The Gem Of Provincetown Our second stay at the Cape Colony Inn with our small dog. Fantastic staff, clean rooms, comfy bed, great amenities, breakfast, in room coffee, and quiet. Stayed in a second floor king room. So close to Provincetown that we walked everywhere. A five minute drive to the dunes, walk to the beach. We'll return!!David G. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Great Experience Jim B. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Clean, Great Location, Nice Staff, Just Perfect! Great spot if you are looking for something affordable. My friends and I were in for the weekend for a race and we booked the Queen Suites. They have parking, great fire pit and easy walk to the beach or the main drag of streets. Just perfect! Thank you Cape Colony for the great memories!Anna B. (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- One Of The BEST Places In P-Town Always accommodating to your needs, clean, friendly, great continental breakfast, comfortable rooms and beds. Great ac & heat, best feature is CLEAN. Ample setups in room for coffee, frig, wifi. Beds are very comfortable.Marty (Review posted on TripAdvisor)
- Cape Cod Traditional This was my wife's and I travel up the East Coast to visit the original thirteen colonies. Cape Cod was on the list because my wife's ancestors lived on the Cape and descendents are still there. We chose Providencetown as our destination and were not disappointed. The town is quaint with a flavor of Key West. My wife chose the Cape Colony Inn after calling the motel directly. She found the staff friendly and informative. The motel is what you imagined a Cape Cod lodge to be. The stucture was wood which continued into the interior. The interior was painted in cool beach colors. The room had a separate sleeping area and bathing area which we found very convenient. The continenal breakfast was excellent! Fresh baked muffins from the town's bakery were of gourmet quality. We can highly recommend the Cape Colony Inn.
Green Features: They're dog friendly and have a nice grassy area for your pets. Our two dogs loved it there.
|Guest •||May 13, 2017|
This is a great ...
This is a great place to stay. The fire pit and other amenities are nice. Only negative was no place for us to eat our breakfast. The seating for eating is outside and is limited. If the hotel was only about half full, I would hate to think how difficult it would be to have a seat in the summer at full capacity.
|Guest •||May 01, 2017|
Great place. Big, clean ...
Great place. Big, clean room's. Friendly staff. First time to the Cape, will definitely stay here again.
|Guest •||February 14, 2017|
We are heading back ...
We are heading back up in May for 2 nights including 2 Whale Watch tickets.... price cannot be beat... great deal for mid week days! We loved our stay last fall!
|Guest •||February 01, 2017|
It was great. We ...
It was great. We had a huge room. It was very clean and comfortable. I would love to come back one day. The staff is very friendly. The lady at the front desk organized wale watching for us. The breakfast is included. We appreciated that.